University of Arizona International Undergraduate Students Scholarships 2020/2021
The International Tuition Scholarship is a highly competitive undergraduate tuition scholarship offered yearly to a select number of incoming international students to study in the University of Arizona, USA.
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 of November, 2019
Country to be held: Unites States of America
About the Award: The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. It was founded in 1885. The UA was the first university in the Arizona area. the University of Arizona is also a leader and tops in the research field in the United sStates, bringing more than $606 million in research investment each year.
In recognition of students who exhibit an amazing academic performance, the University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Scholarship for incoming freshmen and transfer students from all over the world. Please review the links below for more information regarding our merit-based scholarships for admitted and conditionally admitted students who are planning to enroll at the University of Arizona for the fall semesters or spring semesters.
Study Fields are listed below:
- Please note: GPA calculation takes place during the admissions screening process. GPA calculations consider core coursework including math, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- It is important to note that Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by November 1.
- We recommend that Scholarship Recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- Non-degree seeking and exchange students are not eligible for the International Tuition Scholarship.
Number of Awards to be presented: Not specified for now, but awards should range from 100 – 300 international students
- $2,000 – $20,000 amounts for continuing students will remain the same as the initial offer.
- Scholarships are renewable for 4 years (8 consecutive semesters) for freshmen.
- Half of the award will be given in the spring and half in the fall.
Duration of this award types Award: 4 years
How to make an application: An application for admission serves as an application for the scholarship.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
International Tuition Scholarship for Conditionally Admitted Students (for students enrolling in the fall or spring)
The University of Arizona is proud to award International Tuition Scholarships to conditionally admitted students who have successfully completed one semester in the Center for English as a Second Language (CESL)’s University Track Pathway Program (U-Track Pathway).
Conditionally admitted students who enroll in the CESL U-Track Pathway and successfully complete one semester in the program AND enroll full-time at the University of Arizona the following semester will be awarded the scholarship they would have qualified for originally. To view the award you qualified for originally, click through the scholarship information located within the tabs above.
- Students must enroll in CESL’s U-Track Pathway
- Students must successfully complete one semester in the program by earning the CESL Endorsement and enroll full-time (at least 12 units per semester) at the University of Arizona.
- You must also meet the eligibility criteria for the award you were originally offered. Please visit the Terms and Conditions webpage for additional information.
Please visit the CESL U-Track Pathway website for additional information or click on the link below.
- Students must submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by November 1 for the spring semester or May 1 for the fall semester.
- To qualify for the International Tuition Scholarship as a conditionally-admitted student, you must apply and enroll in CESL’s U-Track Pathway as soon as possible.