WAREHOUSE WORKER (FORKLIFT) $8 per hour
Do you have experience in the warehouse and can manage a forklift? Then the following lines will interest you. In Germany you will earn some good money for your work. In addition to the weekly payment you will receive a minimum allowance of $5 per day worked. There will be transportation and accommodation included.
– some experience with VZV management, more experience in warehouse is an advantage
– Licensing authorization to VZV (expired license can be renewed)
– physical fitness, independence, reliability
– must be willing to work in two-shift operation which is needed sometimes during rush period because of high demand.
– loading / unloading goods using VZV . forklift and manually
– receiving, packing, assembling goods and items for dispatch
– further work in the warehouse according to the director’s instructions
– 8$ hour
– allowance of $5 / day worked.
– 2 shifts morning and afternoon (6: 00-14: 00, 14:00 – 22:00)
– 23 days of holiday / calendar year after 1 year of employment, after 2 years 25 days of holiday
– flexi cards valued $100 for employee’s birthday
– free work clothes which includes boots, helmelt, overall, etc
Carlos R. Diaz
+1 (646) 583-5656